STEPS Group is a National Not for Profit organisation passionate about empowering individuals and communities through their commitment to make a difference by providing opportunity. An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced RTO Support Officer to join the Education and Training team in Caloundra.
Providing assistance to Training Program Managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with leaders and supervisors to design,develop and implement innovative, practical project based solutions
- Continuously improve processes, documentation and strategies for RTO activities ensuring compliance with legislation and contractual requirements.. Monitor and report on project performance, issues and impacts on the achievement of project delivery goals
- Deliver high quality project support, whilst establishing and maintaining professional relationships with stakeholders
The Successful Applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment 40116 OR Diploma in Adult Education or higher
- Recent experience with the colloborative development of assessment strategies, tools and resources in an operational or compliance role in an RTO
- Demonstrated project management, time management, administrative and organisational skills to complete project specific deliverables
- Proven interpersonal skills including negotiation, influencing and communication skills to build relationships and network with stakeholders
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
STEPS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Job Reference: 200000910_1581380506
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP