- Work with a Reputable Community Services Provider
- Various Sunshine Coast Locations
- Immediate Start
STEPS Group Australia is a Not for Profit organisation, passionate about making a difference on a national scale. They pride themselves on providing individuals and communities with services, skills and opportunities to achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking experienced individuals who are looking to make a positive impact on the lives of others in the Sunshine Coast community.
In this position, you will provide support to participants with disabilities and complex behaviours in various settings including Residential, Respite and Group & Community access.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Certificate Qualifications are highly regarded
- Demonstrated 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience working to Behaviour Support and Recovery Plans is highly regarded
- Experience working with Moderate to Severe Challenging Behaviours
- Have a passionate attitude with the ability to be empathetic, motivated and listen to and understand the needs of the customers
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate
Applicants must also have the ability to complete a Police Check, hold a Blue and Yellow Card and have a current Driver’s Licence.
What’s in it for you?
Work with a feel-good, national organisation. If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
STEPS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Job Reference: 200000850_1581384866
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP