- Are you a marketing professional ready for your next challenge?
- Want to work on exciting projects that make a difference?
- New full time opportunity available in Caloundra
STEPS Group Australia is a Not for Profit Organisation, passionate about making a difference on a national scale. They pride themselves on providing individuals and communities with services, skills and opportunities to achieve their goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join the fun and energetic Marketing and Communications Team at the Head Office in Caloundra.
The purpose of this role is to manage and lead the marketing team to design and develop marketing, promotion and communication collateral.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the planning, development and implementation of marketing and communication plans
- Coordinate the on-going management of the organisations’ internal and external communication strategies
- Provide leadership and guidance on marketing, promotions and communication related matters and oversee the delivery of related activities and projects
- Manage the provision of design services within branding guidelines
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop marketing, promotions and communication materials
The Successful Applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and successfully project managing marketing campaigns
- Relevant tertiary qualifications to a Bachelor Degree would be desirable
- Previous leadership experience with a flexible and adaptive management style
- Demonstrated skills in developing written content for a range of marketing and promotional activities across digital and traditional communication channels is essential
- Proven ability to research, prepare and write marketing communications
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and networks
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
STEPS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Job Reference: 200000897_1580796493
Salary: Salary Sacrifice Packaging
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP