- Do you have a passion for Graphic Design & Digital Marketing?
- Want to work on exciting projects that make a difference?
- 12 month Maternity Leave Contract available in Caloundra
STEPS Group Australia is a Not for Profit Organisation, passionate about making a difference on a national scale. They pride themselves on providing individuals and communities with services, skills and opportunities to achieve their goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Officer to join the fun and energetic Marketing and Communications Team at the Head Office in Caloundra.
Compiling and developing marketing, promotion and communication collateral, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communication plans
- Design, develop and deliver effective marketing, promotion and communication materials in line with branding guidelines
- Assist with compiling marketing communications for various platforms and mediums including Digital Media, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media, Digital Advertising and Print Media and Collateral
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to provide quality marketing and communications
- Participate in marketing, promotions and communication related activities and projects
The Successful Applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of marketing, promotion and communication materials is essential
- Relevant Graphic Design or Digital Web qualifications would be desirable
- Proven experience delivering Google Ad campaigns, reviewing results and best practices for search engine optimisation
- Strong demonstrated technical skills working with Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress
- Ability to build and update websites with knowledge of backend coding and admin
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and networks
If you feel you hold the right experience and skills, please apply now for immediate consideration.
STEPS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply. Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role
Job Reference: 200000896_1580863141
Salary: Salary Sacrifice Packaging
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP